Wazo use nginx as a web server and reverse proxy.
In its default configuration, the nginx server listens on port TCP/80 and TCP/443 and allows these services to be used:
- The agent management server (xivo-agentd)
- The authentication server (wazo-auth)
- The configuration server (xivo-confd)
- The telephony service interface (xivo-ctid-ng)
- The directory service (xivo-dird)
- The AMI HTTP interface (xivo-amid)
- web interface (xivo-web-interface)
- API documentation (xivo-swagger-doc)
- The websocket interface (xivo-websocketd)
- Asterisk WebSocket (xivo-config)
An administrator can easily modify the configuration to allow or disallow some services.
To do so, an administrator only has to create a symbolic link inside the
/etc/nginx/locations/http-enabled directory to the corresponding file in the
/etc/nginx/locations/http-available directory, and then reload nginx with
systemctl reload nginx. A similar operation must be done for HTTPS.
For example, to enable all the available services:
ln -sf /etc/nginx/locations/http-available/* /etc/nginx/locations/http-enabled ln -sf /etc/nginx/locations/https-available/* /etc/nginx/locations/https-enabled systemctl reload nginx
To disable all the services other than the web interface:
rm /etc/nginx/locations/http-enabled/* /etc/nginx/locations/https-enabled/* ln -s /etc/nginx/locations/http-available/xivo-web-interface /etc/nginx/locations/http-enabled ln -s /etc/nginx/locations/https-available/xivo-web-interface /etc/nginx/locations/https-enabled systemctl reload nginx